RIB Relay for Irrigation Override (RIBU1C)
The RIBU1C 24 volt relay works with most irrigation controllers and establishes a communication line between irrigation systems and the FloLogic System.
The RIBU1C 24 volt relay works with most irrigation controllers and establishes a communication line between irrigation systems and the FloLogic System. This allows irrigation systems to use as much water as the zone times call for, without risk of a false alarm, while also allowing the FloLogic System to flag and automatically stop leaks in the irrigation line that occur when an irrigation zone is not activated. See the FloLogic Installation instructions for a guide on integrating the relay with FloLogic.
|Dimensions||4 × 6 × 4 in|
About FloLogic Water Leak Detector
Find virtually all plumbing supply leaks and automatically stop them to prevent catastrophic damage with FloLogic–the most comprehensive intelligent leak detection system available. The FloLogic 1.5-Inch System installs in your water line as it enters your property and uses exclusive flow-sensing technology to identify all water leaks–as small as a pinhole, up to high volume leaks–and automatically shuts off the water upon detection. Enjoy the peace of mind that devastating plumbing supply leaks will never strike you when you purchase a FloLogic System today. The patented system works by recognizing uninterrupted flow that exceeds the norm for the occupancy status of the property.
- Designed to continuously detect and automatically stop virtually all plumbing supply leaks, which affect 1-in-12 homes per year, starting at 0.5 ounce (1 tablespoon) per minute
- Installing a FloLogic System qualifies many for home insurance discounts (ask your carrier)
- Unlike water sensors, the FloLogic System detects all plumbing supply leaks: such as those in pipes, fittings, supply lines and appliances, including water heaters, washing machines and toilets
- Identifies and stops damage-inducing AND water-wasting leaks alike and unlike cheap, plastic metering leak detection products, FloLogic sees small leaks in real-time whereas others can not detect small leaks in real-time
- 2″ full port solid brass valve accommodates up to 200 gallons of water flow per minute–does not affect your normal water use experience
- Comes with a standard 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects